Be You. Be Together. Be Great.
No one does summer like the YMCA! We are doing everything possible to prepare for a safe and fantastic summer experience for kids. While what camp will look like will be different from summers past, you can still count on the same safe, high quality, fun-filled program that you can expect from the Y.
The Y's Summer Camp is one of the oldest and most trusted camping programs in the country. Our day camps provide fun, child-centered activities and opportunities for learning through discovery, and challenge children to grow in imagination, creativity, self-directed initiative and leadership.
Beyond the Fun
Your child has been through a lot in the past year as they have navigated online learning and less opportunity to be with friends and family. In addition to a great week of fun activities, we also hope to provide support "Beyond the Fun".
In an effort to support the mental, emotional, and social health of your child, camp staff will role model active listening skills, how to make friends, what to do when your feelings become overwhelming, and who and how to reach out to for support.
Programs by Region
- Clark County Family YMCA in Vancouver
- Springfield Meadows CDC in Vancouver
- Vancouver United Church of Christ in Vancouver
- Open House Ministries in Vancouver
- City of Ridgefield in Ridgefield
- Salmon Creek UMC in Vancouver
- Battle Ground Parks & Rec. in Battle Ground
- Felida Elementary in Vancouver
- YMCA Camp Collins in Gresham