- Lifeguard has final say regarding all rules and pool activities
- Persons refusing to obey the regulations are subject to removal
- Showers are required before entering the pool
- Soap, scents, lotions, hairspray, sweat and the like affect our pools water chemistry and are difficult for our heater to filter. In order to help us keep our pool and our members and guests safe, please rinse off in our showers before entering our pools
- Children age 8 and under must be within arm’s length of a responsible adult 18 years or older while in the pool
- Children age 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years or older in the facility
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water above armpit line without a responsible adult 18 years or older within arm’s length.
- Coast Guard approved PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
- All children using PFD’s must also pass the manufacturer’s suggested size requirement
- PFD does not replace responsible adult supervision
- YMCA is not responsible for providing PFD’s
- All children 14 and younger must comply with our Swim Test Policy
- Those with little or no bladder control must wear swim diapers
- Swimmers must pass a swim test to enter water that is above their armpit line
- Aquatic footwear ONLY in and around pool – no street shoes
- Do not block lifeguard stand or any lifeguarding equipment (ie: backboard and lifesaver)
- Deep end to be clearly marked during all non-class times
I love the memories that are made with my family when we spend time together in the pool!
Come for the activities.
Discover the Community.