Learn About Our Center
- Located at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Easy access to and from Highway 26 and 217
- In our open door environment parents are welcome to visit any time
- Knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- Beautiful newer facility
- Attractive outdoor play areas with gardens
- Secure entry
- For a list of days we are closed check out our Calendar
- Financial Assistance is available for families that qualify
- Accepts state assistance programs, including Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Providence St. Vincent’s employees receive discounted tuition and fees
- The Playground at Providence St. Vincent’s is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- The Playground at Providence St. Vincent’s has achieved a four star rating from Oregon's quality rating improvement systems. That system, which is called Spark, is a unique tool that helps us assess and monitor our programs to ensure the highest of standards.
"I loved having all of my kids come to daycare here!"
—The Playground CDC Parent Testimonial