Learn About Our Center
- Located at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Easy access to and from Highway 26 and 217
- In our open door environment parents are welcome to visit any time
- Knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- Beautiful newer facility
- Attractive outdoor play areas with gardens
- Secure entry
- For a list of days we are closed check out our Calendar
- Financial Assistance is available for families that qualify
- Accepts state assistance programs, including Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Providence St. Vincent’s employees receive discounted tuition and fees
Learn more about our immunizations records.The Oregon Health Authority has not completed the information for the 2018-2019 immunization rates. Updated rates will be available on the website no later than June 2019.
- The Playground at Providence St. Vincent’s is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- The Playground at Providence St. Vincent’s has a four star rating from Oregon's quality rating improvement systems. That system, which is called Spark, is a unique tool that helps us assess and monitor our programs to ensure the highest of standards.