Recreational Basketball League
Our league is designed to give players of all skill levels the opportunity to succeed on the court and to build relationships with their coach and teammates off it. Members, non-members, experienced players or first-timers, anyone can hoop! All practices and games will be held at the Clark County Family YMCA.
Pre K & Kindy | Starting week 2, half of your practice/game day will be practice, the other half will be game (1 HOUR PER WEEK) | Practice Friday late afternoon/evening Time TBD
Grades 1 & 2 | Players will have one week night practice TBD and a game on Saturdays (Time TBD)
Grade 3 & Up | Due to capacity and space at Clark County Family YMCA and lack availability in schools, we are unable to extend past Grade 2 at this time.
Start Date | Start date is week of May 10. Last day, June 19 (5 weeks). No practice or game on Memorial Day Weekend
- Teams are coed.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed for teams.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own basketball to practices/games.
- Teammate or coach requests accepted with online registration only.
- We try our best to accommodate all coach/player requests but we cannot guarantee every request will be made.
- Please view registration description for specific league dates/details.
Volunteers | Our recreational league is coached by parents & volunteers in our community. We hope you can help support and coach the youth to ensure a successful season for all. Coaching Resources will be provided for volunteers.
Due to COVID-19 all players, coaches and spectators will be required to wear a face covering while in the YMCA, including while playing basketball.