Spring Recreational Basketball League
Our league is designed to give players of all skill levels the opportunity to succeed on the court and to build relationships with their coach and teammates off it. Members, non-members, experienced players, or first-timers, anyone can hoop! All practices and games will be held at the Clark County Family YMCA.
Pre K & Kindy | Starting week 2, half of your practice/game day will be practice, the other half will be game (1 HOUR PER WEEK) | Friday Evenings
Grades 1 & 2 | Players will have one weeknight practice TBD and a game on Saturdays TBD. Co-Ed
Grades 3 & 4 | Players will have one weeknight practice TBD and a game on Saturdays TBD. Co-Ed
Grade 5 & 6 Boys | Players will have one weeknight practice TBD and a game on Saturdays TBD.
Grade 5 & 6 Girls | Players will have one weeknight practice TBD and a game on Saturdays TBD.
Good to Know
- Start Date: Spring League will begin in April and run into June. Please be sure to read details on each age group for more specific dates.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed for teams.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own basketball to practices/games.
- Teammate or coach requests are accepted with online registration only.
- We try our best to accommodate all coach/player requests but we cannot guarantee every request will be made.
- Please view the registration description for specific league dates/details.
Our recreational league is coached by parents & volunteers in our community. We hope you can help support and coach the youth to ensure a successful season for all. Coaching Resources will be provided for volunteers, apply online HERE to get started.