Overnight Camp | Entering Grades 2-8
We plan to offer nine sessions of overnight camp for children entering grades 2 through 8. Current state guidelines around COVID-19 do permit overnight camp to operate. Health & safety protocols are currently being developed as operational guidelines are released. Current protocols are available in our Parent Information letter. Activities this summer include swimming in the pool, horseback riding, challenge course, archery, crafts, and leadership opportunities. View our Overnight Camp Parent Information here.
Session Dates & Themes
- Session 1: June 27-July 2, 2021 "Rainbow Rumble"
- Session 2: July 4-9, 2021 "All-i-Days"
- Session 3: July 11-16, 2021 "Music Around the World"
- Session 4: July 18-23, 2021 "Fairytale Fantasy"
- Session 5: July 25-30, 2021 "Olympics"
- Session 6: August 1-6, 2021 "Wizarding World of Camp Collins"
- Session 7: August 8-13, 2021 "Game On"
- Session 8: August 15-20, 2021 "Wild-ish West"
- Session 9: August 22-27, 2021 "Star Wars"
- Member: $750 per week (Non-member: $765 per week)
- Scholarship are available
Session Themes & Activities
Each week of overnight camp comes with a theme. Themes are what drive the week's activities and bring some of the magic to camp. Specific themes will be shared in more detail as the summer gets closer. Activities at camp this summer include swimming in the pool, horseback riding, archery, team building, aerial park, crafts, and leadership opportunities.
Health History Form - Online Submission
Please complete these necessary forms and bring them with you to camp check in.
We believe that every child deserves to come to camp. With that, we offer scholarships assistance to families who would otherwise not be able to afford to send their children to camp. Our scholarships come from funds raised through our annual campaign and unspent camp store deposits.