Our traveling competitive basketball teams are gearing up for the winter season! The Program teams will have three practices a week, new gear, and travel to at least four tournaments around the Oregon/Pacific NW area.
Tryouts are happening from April 3–April 4. Practice starts on April 11 and the season will run through June. Tournament dates will be announced soon.
- $695 Members or $850 Non-Members
- A $295 deposit is due upon registration
- Balance is due no later than Tuesday, April 11 by 5 PM
- Open Door access is available to help with registration fees
Team placement may be jeopardized by non-payment if the balance is not paid before 5 PM on April 11. If your child is not placed on a team, a refund minus the tryout fee of $50 will be issued to the original payment method (i.e. check payment will receive a refund check and a credit card payment will be refunded via credit card).
The Program Tryouts Schedule
Boys Grade 5 & 6
April 3 | 5 PM–6:30 PM
April 4 | 5 PM–6:30 PM
Boys Grade 7 & 8
April 3 | 6:30 PM–8 PM
April 4 | 7 PM–8:30 PM
Boys Grade 9, 10, 11, 12
April 4 | 7 PM–8:30 PM
Girls Grade 5, 6, 7, 8
April 3 | 6 PM–7:30 PM
Questions about The Program? Contact Adam Smith, Program Coordinator.
Who We Are
- Important Dates
Apr 13–Apr 4 | Tryouts
Apr 11 | Final Payment Due
Week of April 10 | Practices begin
April–June | Games
- Open Door
We believe every child deserves a chance to participate in our programs through our Open Door program, financial assistance is available to both members and non-members. Open Door requests are processed on an ongoing basis.
- Payments and Refunds
A $295 deposit is due upon registration. Balance is due no later than 5 PM on Tuesday, April 11. Team placement may be jeopardized by non-payment. If your child is not placed on a team, a refund minus tryout fee of $50 will be issued the same way payment was received (i.e. a check payment will receive a refund check and a credit card will be refunded via credit card).
Withdrawal Fee Information:
- Participants will be charged a $40 withdrawal fee. No cash, check or card refunds.
- Withdrawal 5 or more days before tryouts: Receive a full credit to your account.
- Withdraw with 4 or fewer days before tryouts: Receive a credit to your account minus a $40 processing fee.
- Withdraw tryout day to the first day of practice: Receive a credit to your account minus a 30% processing fee. No refunds or credits given after the first day of practice.
If you decide to withdraw from The Program for whatever reason, a withdrawal fee will NOT be charged in addition to the tryout fee.
Notification will be sent by email to the parent or guardian listed in the registration system. Checks will be mailed by our corporate office and may take 10–15 days to arrive. Credit card refunds can take up to 7–10 business days.
Requests for withdrawals or cancellation must be made in writing via email to Adam Smith, Program Coordinator.
- Program Values
Our goal is to provide a great environment that encourages personal growth. To be about the process, the journey, stepping up when it's your time, building strong character, being resilient and working to your ability all the time.
- Developing athletes to become high-character individuals.
- Providing each athlete with the knowledge, tools, and strategy to improve.
- Creating a collaborative team environment that enhances each athlete's confidence and skill.
- Preparing each athlete to be successful at their next level, whether that be on the court or off.
We ask that if you commit to playing on The Program team this team be a priority. This team is for the serious basketball player that wishes to play against tougher competition and commit to a more demanding schedule than our recreational and developmental leagues. The Program team commitment is a minimum of 3 times per week.
- Coaching Philosophy
We help young athletes reach their personal potential and achieve their athletic goals. We can specialize by position or skill, or teach to have an all-around skill set. We are confident our basketball coaches and trainers will teach skills that give players an advantage on the court. All training programs focus on the individual needs of each athlete. All teams focus on the development of the individual utilizing team concepts to maximize personal and team growth.
The Program teams do travel to be exposed to both tougher competition and new competition. We believe traveling is a great way to gauge how our skills match up to teams from around the country. Our travel schedule is pre-arranged prior to trying out. Teams will attend four tournaments over the 8–10 week season.
- Team Formation
Boys Grade 5, 6, 7, 8, HS
- One team per division
Girls Grade 5, 6, 7, 8
- One team for 5, 6 and 7, 8 girls