Our traveling competitive basketball teams—known as THE Program—are back! The Program teams will have three practices a week, new gear, and travel to at least four tournaments around the Oregon/Pacific NW area. Players will have try-outs June 9–10 and the season will start-up June 20. Tournament dates will be announced soon.
- $650 Members or $750 Non-Members
- A $250 deposit is due upon registration
- Balance is due no later than June 17
- Open Door access is available to help with registration fees
The Program Tryouts
Boys Grade 5, 6
June 9 & 10 | 5 PM–6:30 PM
Boys Grade 7, 8, High School
June 9 & 10 | 7 PM–8:30 PM
Girls Grade 6, 7, 8
June 10 | 5 PM–6:30 PM
Questions about our program? Contact our Youth Development office.
Who We Are
- Season Dates
June 9 & 10 | Tryouts
June 17 | Final Payment Due
Week of June 20 | Practices begin
June–August | Games
- Open Door (Access for All)
We believe every child deserves a chance to participate in our programs through our Open Door program, financial assistance is available to both members and non-members. Open Door requests are processed on an ongoing basis.
Open Door Request
- Payments and Refunds
A $250 deposit is due upon registration. Balance is due no later than 5 PM on Friday, June 17. Team placement may be jeopardized by non-payment. If your child is not placed on a team, a refund minus tryout fee of $50 will be issued the same way payment was received (check payment will receive a refund check, credit card will be refunded via credit card).
A withdrawal fee will NOT be charged in addition to the tryout fee.
- Participants will be charged a $40 withdrawal fee. No cash or card refunds.
- Withdraw with 5 or more days before tryouts: Receive a full credit to your account
- Withdraw with 4 or less days before tryouts: Receive a credit to your account minus a $40 processing fee
- Withdraw tryout day to first day of practice: Receive a credit to your account minus a 30% processing fee. No refunds or credits given after the first day of practice.
Notification will be sent by email to the parent or guardian listed in the registration system. Checks will be mailed by our corporate office and may take 10–15 days to arrive. Credit Card refunds can take up to 7–10 business days.
- Program Values
Our goal is to provide a great environment that encourages personal growth. To be about the process, the journey, stepping up when it's your time, building strong character, being resilient and working to your ability all the time.
- Developing athletes to become high character individuals.
- Providing each athlete with the knowledge, tools, and strategy to improve.
- Creating a collaborative team environment that enhances each athlete's confidence and skill.
- Preparing each athlete to be successful at their next level, whether that be on court or off.
We ask that if you commit to playing on THE Program team, that this team be a priority. This team is for the serious basketball player that wishes to play against tougher competition and commit to a more demanding schedule (than our rec/dev leagues). THE Program team commitment is a minimum of 3 times per week.
- Coaching Philosophy
We help young athletes reach their personal potential and achieve their athletic goals. We can specialize by position or skill, or teach to have an all around skill set. We are confident our basketball coaches and trainers will teach skills that give players an advantage on the court. All training programs focus on the individual needs of each athlete. All teams focus on the development of the individual utilizing team concepts to maximize personal and team growth.
THE Program teams do travel to be exposed to both tougher competition and new competition. We believe traveling is a great way to gauge how our skills match up to teams from around the country. Our travel schedule is pre-arranged prior to trying out. Teams will attend four tournaments over the 8-10 week season.
- Team Formation
Boys Grade 5, 6, 7, 8
- One team per grade
Girls Grade 6, 7, 8
- One team for 6, 7, 8 girls
High School | Boys Grades 9-12
- One JV team
- One Varsity team