Family Cabin Rentals
We are excited to offer our weekend cabin rentals at YMCA Camp Collins for the spring of 2021 and also over Labor Day weekend in September. Each cabin will be available for an individual family and can house up to 10 people.
Our beautiful Treetops Village and Rotary Village cabins make for a comfortable yet wooded setting to enjoy the natural surroundings. Each cabin comes with a half bath and seven sets of bunks. Guests will need to bring their own bedding and toiletries. Meals are included, along with use of our climbing tower and archery range.
YMCA Camp Collins offers 130 acres of hiking trails, beautiful Sandy River views and scenic landscapes, a perfect place for you to enjoy time in nature, away from the distractions of home. Self-guided and staff led activities await!
- Session 1: Full
- Session 2: April 30-May 2, 2021
- Session 3: May 14-16, 2021
- Session 4: May 28-31, 2021 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- Session 5: June 11-13, 2021
- Session 6: June 18-20, 2021
- Session 7: September 3-6, 2021
- $500 per cabin (up to 4 people, $75 for each additional)
- $750 for Memorial Day & Labor Day Weekends (up to 4 people, $100 for each additional)
Check In | Friday 6 PM–8 PM
Check Out | Sunday after lunch (Monday for Memorial & Labor Day)
- Bunk-style sleeping arrangements for up to 10
- Half bath
- Fire ring for campfires (depending on Multnomah County fire ban)
- Meals included:
- First full day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Second day: Breakfast and Lunch
- Please bring your own bedding and toiletries
Activities Available (may vary by weekend)
- Activity Kit
- Scavenger Hunts
- Our natural resources
- Climbing Tower
- Summer Weekends: Swimming Pool & Horseback Rides
Oxbow Park is adjacent to YMCA Camp Collins and offers additional nature trails and access to the river for rafting, swimming and fishing. Visit the Oxbow Park website for more information.