What We Offer
At the Sherwood Regional Family YMCA, we know fitness involves more than working out. It's about making good choices to support a healthy spirit, mind and body. You’re not only supported by our staff, but you’re also part of a community that helps you be your best self at every age.
Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get stronger, eat healthier, fight disease, improve your energy or lower stress, we have people and programs in place to help.
- A 25 yard long, 3 lane pool with zero depth entry to 7’ deep that is senior, youth and special-need friendly. Pool temperature maintained at 84–86° F
- Expanded and upgraded free weight room with stretch area
- Convenient family changing rooms
- 90 minutes of Y Time twice a week-included in a Household membership (reservation needed)
- Full-size basketball/volleyball Sport Court
- 20’ high rock climbing wall
- Dance and gymnastic studios
- Cycle Studio
- Cardio theater with treadmills, elliptical machines, stair steppers, step mills and more
- Life Fitness, Matrix® and Precor selectorized strength machines
- 1/14 mile walking/running track
- Youth development studio
- A wide variety of Group Fitness Classes-included with membership