What We Offer
At the Sherwood Regional Family YMCA, we know fitness involves more than working out. It's about making good choices to support a healthy spirit, mind and body. You’re not only supported by our staff, but you’re also part of a community that helps you be your best self at every age.
Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get stronger, eat healthier, fight disease, improve your energy or lower stress, we have people and programs in place to help. Check out our program guide.
Right now because of Covid-19 restrictions we are not able to offer all of our amenities at this time. For specific questions please email us.
- A 25 yard long, 3 lane pool with zero depth entry to 7’ deep that is senior, youth and special-need friendly. Pool temperature maintained at 84–86° F
- Recently expanded and upgraded free weight room with stretch area
- Convenient family changing rooms
- 5,200 sq ft. Teen Center complete with air hockey and pool tables, Xbox, Wii and more. Available to all teens with no YMCA membership required
- Two hours of child watch included in a family membership—per day, per child
- Full-size basketball/volleyball court
- 20’ high rock climbing wall
- Dance and gymnastic studios
- New spin cycle studio
- Cardio theater with treadmills, elliptical machines, stair steppers, step mills and more
- New cycle studio
- Life Fitness and Matrix® Selectorized strength machines
- 1/14 mile walking/running track
- New youth development studio