Compete With Us
Challenge your team in our year-round competitive basketball league. The Beaverton Hoop YMCA is the only local organization that runs league games every fall, winter, spring, and summer. Join the best teams in the area.
Check back in late summer for more information about Fall Hoop League.
12 Game Package
Tournaments Only | (3 Game Guarantee)
Drop In League Games
Contact Mandy Evans, Program Director for League information.
Admissions will be charged during each weekend for both League and Tournaments.
- Our Hoop Leagues are known for providing challenging games for teams from Oregon and Washington.
- Use a "self-filtering" process to match teams up throughout each season to create the most competitive match-ups.
- Each season starts off with a Preseason Shootout Tournaments which allows us to determine the best division for each team.
- Each week the league filters itself out as winning teams will play against other teams that win and teams that lose will play against other teams that have lost.
- At the end of the season new divisions are created based on the league standings and teams compete against the most comparable teams in their age group in a battle for the league title!
Get your team together and see how good you are by competing in one of our Hoop Leagues.
Tournament play is on Saturday and Sunday for all divisions.
Saturday League Games
High School Boys, Grade 4–5 Girls, Grade 5–6 Girls and Grade 7–8 Girls
Sunday League Games
Grade 3 Boys, Grade 3–4 Boys, Grade 4–5 Boys, Grade 5–6 Boys, Grade 6–7 Boys, Grade 7–8 Boys and Grade 8 Boys
Want Extra Practice?
We offer small group and private lessons to work on your basketball skills throughout the year.