Tips for a Great Y Camp Experience
- Snacks will be provided twice per day.
- Please check with your camp location on lunch policies.
- Water bottles are encouraged for each camper.
- Wear a day camp t-shirt on the all day field trip. Field trip days may vary based on location. Please check your weekly itinerary.
- It’s Oregon and Washington. Dress for the weather and wear tennis shoes. No flip flops or sandals please.
- No extra money or items are necessary, unless noted on your weekly itinerary.
- Please leave toys at home. The YMCA will not be responsible for items (games, electronics, etc.) brought from home.
- Be sure to be at the site by 9 AM daily to participate in the daily activities. Late arrival may mean a missed bus!
Stay tuned for information on 2019, which will be available April 2019.
All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Financial Assistance and Scholarships
The YMCA provides scholarships, which are funded through financial assistance, to low-income family households. Scholarships are available through a confidential application process. Scholarships are not retroactive. The scholarship form, registration and applicable deposits are turned into our office.
We evaluate scholarship application, and notifies families of the amount awarded. Applications are received and processed by our Billing Department two weeks prior to the first session of camp being registered for. For more information, contact us at 503.946.5003.
- The balance for each camp week (camp rate, minus deposit) is due 14 days prior to the first day of the applicable session. A $35 deposit will be forfeited if payment is not made by the due date. A late fee of $15 may be applied to each session per child if payment is not received on time.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registrations received less than 14 days prior to the start of a session require payment in full.
- Registrations require 3 business days for processing.
- The YMCA accepts third party billing; contact us for details.
- Online registrants will automatically be charged weekly fees on the date due to the credit card they registered with.
YMCA Summer Day Camp Billing
9500 SW Barbur Boulevard, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97219
Oregon DHS/3rd party | 503.946.5005
Washington DSHS/3rd party | 503.382.4390