TRY THE Y
We exist to strengthen community. Together with people like you, we nurture the potential of kids, help people understand and improve their health and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. So join our cause and create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
- Priority Registration for Summer Programs (overnight camp, family camp, day camp)
- Discounts on Y Programs, Camps and Classes
- Access to other facilities within the YMCA of Columbia-Willamette
- Quarterly Membership Events
- Access to the Camp Collins trails
- Programs and Classes (summer swim lessons, aerial park, archery, and more)
- Chaplain Services for Spiritual and Emotional Support
- YMCA of Columbia-Willamette Mobile App
- Nationwide Membership at participating Ys
- Access to Y360, 24/7 virtual classes
- Discounted day passes for guest(s) of member
JOIN THE Y
Camp has two membership options to choose from:
- Young Adult | Individuals over 12 years of age with a parent or guardian is listed on account.
- Household | Individuals under 12 and includes any people residing at same address.
DAY PASS RATES
Try the Y for the day; our day pass rate is $22.50 per person.
If you come out to YMCA Camp Collins to walk or run on our trails, members are welcome to bring guests for $15 per person.
If you are not completely satisfied with your membership and/or if you need to cancel for any reason, please stop by YMCA Camp Collins so we can take care of your membership needs. Cancellations are accepted through your online account, they are not available via phone, fax, postal mail or email.