You Can Do It
Personal trainers provides certain benefits that you can’t find when working out on your own:
- Integration of a continuous exercise program into your lifestyle
- Efficient time use to get the best possible results
- Certified trainers provide training resources to help you meet your goals
- Coordination of exercise program intensity, duration and frequency
- Constant encouragement and feedback to you during each workout
- Sports specific training available
- Basic nutritional information and advice
Our certified trainers will help you achieve your fitness goals by designing programs to specifically meet your needs. They help create functional exercise routines, important techniques, modify exercises for maximum results, build confidence, meal planning tips and nutrition guidance.
From training for a match or boxing for total body fitness these stations are fully adaptable. Schedule a brief intro to BoxMaster with one of our certified trainers to learn how to adjust the station, proper form, and a quick run through on how to optimize your workout.
Offered at the following locations
Youth Strength Training
A three, one hour sessions designed for teaching youth ages 12–13 how to safely use the exercise equipment upstairs in the Healthy Living department. This program includes, learning the major muscle groups, the machines and/ or free weights that impact those muscle groups and how to use them effectively. After passing a test at the end of the program, the youth will be allowed upstairs unaccompanied by a parent or guardian. Schedule sessions at the Healthy Living Trainer Desk.