What is Preschool Promise?
Preschool Promise is a model for a publicly-funded, high-quality preschool system. This program leverages high-quality, local and culturally-relevant early child care and education programs and makes them available to children living at 200 percent of the poverty level. By incorporating a mixed delivery approach which recognizes that high quality early learning experiences can take place in a wide variety of settings. We provide Preschool Promise at the Beaverton and Sherwood YMCA Child Development Centers.
Preschool Promise provides opportunities for families to access and choose the preschool setting which best meets their needs and is offered through nine different Early Learning Hub regions.
- Clackamas Early Learning Hub
- Early Learning Multnomah
- Early Learning Washington County
- Eastern Oregon Community Based Services Hub
- Lane Early Learning Alliance
- Marion & Polk Early Learning Hub Inc.
- Northwest Early Learning Hub
- Southern Oregon Early Learning Hub
- South-Central Oregon Early Learning Hub
Set Up a Tour!
Want to see what preschool promise is like at our Child Development Centers? Give us a call and set up a tour at one of the centers. Or learn about the registration process.
Beaverton CDC | 503.466.1312
Sherwood CDC | 503.925.9602