Do Good. Feel Better. Be Your Best.
Bring in five non-perishable food items and receive $0 joining fee at any of our three Health, Wellness and Sports locations during the month of October. All non-perishable food items received will benefit those at risk for hunger in our community. Join us as we strengthen our community by building a healthier spirit, mind and body.
In honor of our 150th anniversary, we hope to collect 150 pounds at each location. Support your neighbors and join our community.
Benefits of your Membership
With your membership, you gain,
- Resourceful trainers to help you prepare and achieve your next fitness goal.
- Welcoming family to encourage you and support you in all times.
- Compassionate Chaplains who listen, mentor and care about your well-being.
- Educational sessions providing information on current health benefits, emergency preparedness and more.
- Lasting relationships for everyone, no matter their age or ability.
Become a Member
What's stopping you? Join the YMCA* today and gain so much more!
Memberships are available at the Beaverton Hoop YMCA, Clark County Family YMCA and Sherwood Regional Family YMCA.
*If you sign up online, bring your five non-perishable food items with you the next time you visit the Y to get your joining fee refunded.