Let's Kick It!
Mini-Kickers with Westside YMCA
Introducing young athletes to the sport. Our Indoor Soccer program is designed to teach the fundamentals soccer in a team environment. Mini Kickers will be offered in Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. See below for more information on the current season.
2020 Spring League
Thank you for registering for Westside YMCA’s Spring League!
It's been a challenging few weeks for everyone, especially those who are here to serve the community, like the YMCA. As we've noted previously, this situation is fluid and as more and more information becomes available each day, it allows us to re-evaluate our decisions. Given the updated guidelines & information regarding COVID-19, and with the statement from the Governor of Oregon, Kate Brown today, we have made the following adjustments to our spring programming to comply with the order and other additional information.
Spring League Start | Saturday, May 2
Spring League End | Saturday, May 30
We strongly believe that pushing the schedule back to late April & early May start dates is the best option to allow programming for the kids to happen this spring, which we feel is important to help everyone through this crisis. We also understand that the situation is fluid, and if additional information is released that makes this schedule untenable, we will be sure to be in contact with you regarding any potential adjustments or changes.
- All games and practice will be held at The Beaverton Hoop YMCA or nearby court location
- Rosters and game/practice schedules will communicated out via Playerspace no later than April 15th, 2020
- There will be no picture days scheduled with Northwest Sports Photography for any teams
- Game shirts will be delivered to Volunteer Coaches the first week of games
We are all part of the YMCA family and we will navigate these challenging times together!
Westside YMCA Staff
Cost | $124
Spring League | May 2–May 30, 2020
- Practices/games will be held indoors on a sport court setting. Please no cleats.
- Shin guards are not required.
- Participants will receive a team shirt.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed for teams.
- Practices and games will be held on Saturdays between 9 AM–5 PM and played in elementary schools within the Beaverton School District as well as The Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
Age Divisions | Pre-K (3-4 Year Old) | Kindergarten-Grade 1 | 60 min. practices/games.
- Financial Assistance
We believe every child deserves a chance to participate in our programs. Financial assistance is available to both members and non-members.
Apply for Financial Assistance
- Withdraw Policy
All withdraw/refund requests must be sent to email@example.com. A fee of 20% will be applied to all granted withdraw requests. These requests must be made prior to the start of any Westside YMCA Youth Sports Program. No refunds will be granted after the start date of the program.
- Summer Season
Soccer Leagues do not run during the summer. Please join us for one of our summer camps.
- Fall Season
Oct.-Dec. 2020 | Fall League
Registration for fall season will open in August 2020.
We are always looking for volunteers to help make a difference in a child's life and our community.