Let's Kick It!
Mini-Kickers with Westside YMCA
Introducing young athletes to the sport. Our Indoor Soccer program is designed to teach the fundamentals soccer in a team environment. Mini Kickers will be offered in Fall, Winter and Spring seasons.
- Practices/games will be held indoors on a sport court setting. Please no cleats.
- Shin guards are not required.
- Participants will receive a team shirt.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed for teams.
- Practices and games will be held on Saturdays between 9 AM–5 PM and played in elementary schools within the Beaverton School District as well as The Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
Age Divisions | Pre-K (3-4 Year Old) | Kindergarten-Grade 1 | 60 min. practices/games.
- Financial Assistance
We believe every child deserves a chance to participate in our programs. Financial assistance is available to both members and non-members.
Apply for Financial Assistance
- Withdraw Policy
All withdraw/refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A fee of 20% will be applied to all granted withdraw requests. These requests must be made prior to the start of any Westside YMCA Youth Sports Program. No refunds will be granted after the start date of the program.