Start 'Em Young
Mini-Kickers with Westside YMCA
Introducing young children to the sports. Our program is designed to help young players learn and experience the fundamentals soccer and fun of the sport. Program serves youth age three - grade 1.
- Fall Information and Registration
Registration Fee | $124
Registration for fall season will open in August.
- Learn soccer fundamentals in a fun environment.
- Practices/games will be held indoors on a sport court setting. Please no cleats.
- Participants will receive a team shirt.
- Volunteer coaches are needed for teams.
- Practices and games will be held on Saturdays between 9 AM–12 PM and played in elementary schools within the Beaverton School District as well as the Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
- Age Divisions | 3-4 Year Old | Kindergarten-Grade 1
- Parent Information
- Financial Assistance
We believe every child deserves a chance to participate in our programs. Financial assistance is available to both members and non-members.
Apply for Financial Assistance
- Withdraw Policy
All withdraw/refund requests must be sent to email@example.com. A fee of 20% will be applied to all granted withdraw requests. These requests must be made prior to the start of any Westside YMCA Youth Sports Program. No refunds will be granted after the start date of the program.