Our pool is open!
We have 3 lap lanes that are 25 yards long on one side of the pool. The other side is a zero-depth entry for with water features and a slide. The pool temperature ranges between 84 – 86 degrees.
- Children under 8 years must be within arms length of a responsible adult 18 years or older
- Children 8-11 years of age may be in the pool without an adult during Open Swim; however there must be an adult age 18 or older responsible for that child in the pool area
- Youth 12 and older may be in the pool without an adult in the pool area during Open Swim (except during Family Swim Times)
- All children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult during Family Swim
- Any youth under 12 must also be part of a household membership for access; they cannot have their own membership for lessons with inactive adults on the account.
Please follow all posted rules and verbal instructions given by YMCA staff
If you have questions about pool policies or program updates, please contact our Aquatics Director, Ben Nevills, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.