Our pools are now open!
We're excited to be able to offer recreational and lap swimming once again. In order to continue to minimize the spread of COVID-19, our pool policies have been updated. Please read our policies carefully so you know what to expect when reserving space or entering the pool.
- Pool access will be granted by reservation only
- At this time, we are asking members to make reservations by household with the following limitation
• Up to 2 household members per lap lane
• Up to 6 household members in the slide area or shallow end
- All facility policies apply on the pool deck as well including mask and social distancing guidelines
- Please arrive dressed to swim
- Move clockwise around the pool deck (stay to the left) and follow all posted and verbal instructions
- When there is space available at your reserved location, place your belongings on the chair provided and enter the water
- At the end of your swim session, please disinfect the chair and any other surfaces touched with the provided disinfectant
- Please be respectful of other swimmers waiting to use the pool
- Exit either through the main locker rooms, if you plan to shower, or directly outside from the pool deck
- If you want to use the locker room, please limit your time to 10 minutes
- Masks must be worn at all times except while in the pool
- We will not have pool equipment available for use at this time; please bring your own
According to the CDC, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of recreational water. Follow safe swimming practices along with social distancing and everyday preventative actions to protect yourself.”
If you have questions about pool policies or program updates, please contact our Aquatics Director, Ben Nevills, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.