Keep your health on track
Whether you’re looking for a push in the right direction, or need professional guidance on the right exercise plan, our trainers will provide the support you need to advance your health and wellness goals. We are committed to your safety and have adjusted our programs to meet guidelines set forth by federal, state and local authorities. Our goal is to provide safe fitness options that help you meet your health and fitness ambitions!
Benefits of Personal Training
- Integration of a continuous exercise program into your lifestyle
- Efficient time use to get the best possible results
- Certified trainers provide training resources to help you meet your goals
- Coordination of exercise program intensity, duration and frequency
- Constant encouragement and feedback to you during each workout
- Sports specific training available
- Basic nutritional information
Special Introductory Offer
Introductory package for new members or members who have not bought a personal training package. Use promo code PTIntro99 at checkout.
What to expect
• Training occurs at YMCA with 6 feet of social distance.
• Face coverings must be worn.
• Disinfecting stations are placed throughout all fitness areas.
• Trainers sanitize equipment before and after each client.
• Verbal instructions will be provided with 6 feet of social distancing.
Introduction to Personal Training for Teens
Teens who work out with weights, as well as exercise aerobically, reduce by half their risk for sports injuries. Weight training also helps improve sports performance. It boosts bone density and strengthens tendons”, Dr. Brehm-Curtis says. Barbara Brehm-Curtis, Ed.D., a professor of exercise and sport studies at Smith College in Northampton, Mass.
Calling all teens
Personal training with teens is not only educational but also works on building strength and cardiovascular fitness. Each movement can require more attention to specific body positioning and consistency. Teens will be educated on movements which both educates and builds a strong physiological connection. With teens the slowing of each movement is often necessary to create consistency to maximize progression. This optimizes athletic performance and minimizes the risk of injuries. Make sure that when you register you use your promo code at checkout to get the discount.