Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be You
Our team of Certified Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors are here to help support, motivate, and encourage you to reach your goals. We are here to keep your workouts fresh, fuel your motivation, and make exercise fun and exciting.
Benefits of Personal Training
- Personal | YMCA Personal Trainers work with you to plan a safe, efficient program to help you reach your health goals.
- Results Driven | Your body deserves a unique fitness plan tailored to you. Our Personal Trainers can help you make the most of your time at the YMCA.
- Progression | As your fitness improves your Personal Trainer will always modify your exercises to ensure maximum enjoyment and results.
- Motivation | Provide encouragement and support to keep you on track. We can provide structure and accountability, and help you develop a lifestyle that encourages health.
- Efficiency | Personal Trainers help you focus on results and stop wasting your time doing inefficient workouts. A Personal Trainer has a plan and will help you get maximum results in minimum time.
- Workout safely | Personal Trainers teach proper exercise form and work at your pace and level to prevent injury.
Packages & Programs
- The Motivator
Fast and fun result-driven 45 minute workout with a Certified Personal Trainer.
$50/ 1 session
$215/ 5 sessions
$400/ 10 sessions
$565/ 15 sessions
$700/ 20 sessions
- Empower Yourself
60 minute sessions are result orientated to help your reach your goals.
$65/ 1 session
$275/ 5 sessions
$520/ 10 sessions
$735/ 15 sessions
$910/ 20 sessions
- Box Master
30 minute 1-on-1 sessions utilizing the BoxMaster with a Certified BoxMaster Trainer.
$40/ 1 session
$170/ 5 sessions
- Fitness Camps
Offer you enthusiasm & encouragement in a team like setting. Group sizes are 3-10 participants.
$12/ week typically 4-6 weeks
Topic based training or classroom learning ranging from a workout style, lifting techniques, weight loss tips, or healthy eating. See a Healthy Living Staff for offering dates
- Youth Strength Training
Empower youth ages 12-13 in their wellness journey. After completion youth will be allowed on the Healthy Living Floor.
$70/ 3 sessions
- Lifestyle Balance
Learn to find balance between a healthy mind and a healthy body, using new tricks and re-implementing old skills in this 5 week course
$70/ 5 week session *Coming in October
- Yoga For a Healthy Back Level 1
A certified yoga therapist will assist participants in reducing pain in the lower back. Class size is capped at 5.
Level II coming October
$70/ 5 week session *Starts September
- Goal Getters — Coming Soon!
Support & accountability to keep you on track to meeting your goals. Have access to special trainer Q & A times, free workshops, and earn prizes.
- Walking Club
Join the walking club for more than just physical activity. Enjoy challenges, accountability, monthly outdoor walks, and weekly walks with a trainer.
- Group Exercise Classes
Group Exercise classes are a great way to meet people, boost your motivation, and add variety to your workouts. Attend one of our 55 classes offered each week and leave feeling challenged yet successful.
Included with membership
This computer generated workout makes using our weight equipment easy. Follow along in the APP or print out workout here. Each time you complete a workout, a new workout will be ready for your next visit.
Included with membership