Every Body is Welcome
Our goal is to provide an inclusive environment where all members are equally a part of our community, and we make it a priority to provide facilities, programs and services that are accessible to all. As our association grows, we are continually expanding our inclusive programming to better serve our members with disabilities.
Benefits of Specialized Programs
- Improved performance with daily activities
- Increased range of motion
- Improved balance
- Improved muscular strength
- Decreased pain and stiffness
- Water Exercise for Arthritis
Free for Members
- Level: All
- Drop-in class
- No registration necessary
A Typical ClassClasses take place in our heated indoor pools. Exercises approved by the Arthritis Foundation include walking, gentle stretching, flexing, extension and range-of-motion. Exercises are done in shallow water and focus on activities of daily living, moving a joint through your range of motion and holding it to feel a gentle stretch in the muscle.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required, no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Towel, water bottle