Let's Kick It!
Mini-Kickers with the YMCA
Introducing young athletes to the sport. Our Indoor Soccer program is designed to teach the fundamentals soccer in a team environment. Mini Kickers will be offered in Fall, Winter and Spring seasons.
Fall coach information will open in mid-August.
Fall League Information
Sept. 13-Oct. 18
- 3–4 Year Old | $120 Members or $145 Non-Members
- 60 min. practices/games
- Practices/games will be held indoors on a sport court setting. Please no cleats.
- Shin guards are not required.
- Participants will receive a team shirt.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed for teams.
- Practices and games will be held and played in the Beaverton area as well as The Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
Questions about our program? Contact our Youth Development office.
- Open Door
We believe every child deserves a chance to participate in our programs through our Open Door program, financial assistance is available to both members and non-members. Open Door requests are processed on an ongoing basis.
Open Door Request
- Cancellation/Withdraw Information
You may cancel your registration for a full credit if the request is received in writing (via email/mail) two weeks before the start date of the program. Cancellations made within the two-week window will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee with the remaining funds placed as a credit on your account that can be applied to any future YMCA program. All program-specific supply fees are fully non-refundable. No refunds or credits will be provided after the start date of the program.