You Can Do It
Personal trainers provide certain benefits that you can’t find when working out on your own:
- Integration of a continuous exercise program into your lifestyle
- Efficient time use to get the best possible results
- Certified trainers provide training resources to help you meet your goals
- Coordination of exercise program intensity, duration and frequency
- Constant encouragement and feedback to you during each workout
- Sports specific training available
- Basic nutritional information and advice
Our certified trainers will help you achieve your fitness goals by designing programs to specifically meet your needs. Packages are available in 30 or 60 minute sessions.
Youth Strength Training
This training is designed to teach youth ages 12–13 how to safely use exercise equipment at the Y, in the Healthy Living department. At the end of the program, youth will be allowed to use equipment with a parent or guardian. Schedule today!
How Do I Get Started?
Visit the Health and Wellness office to book your training appointment or fill out our Training Request Form. Contact Lynda Vinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.644.2191 for more information.