BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
All participants must complete the YMCA waiver form prior to facility use. We highly encourage guests to bring a completed waiver to the guest service desk upon arrival at Beaverton Hoop YMCA. No high heels, hard-soled shoes, or work boots are allowed on playing surfaces, Sneakers and running shoes are acceptable.
PERSONAL TRAINING POLICY
Personal training for a fee at the YMCA is provided by YMCA employees only. As examples, this includes fitness training, swim coaching and sports coaching. Trainers and coaches that are not employed by the YMCA are prohibited from providing training and coaching services at the YMCA for a fee to members or participants.
- All requests made within 72 hours of event time must be paid in full at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for confirmation of all rental agreements scheduled outside of 72 hours.
- Payment for all remaining balances is due prior to use. No rental or event may take place until full payment has been received.
- Cancellations outside of 72 hours will result in forfeit of the 50% non-refundable deposit.
- All requests will be considered in the order that they are received.
- Beaverton Hoop YMCA has the right to deny, limit or modify scheduling/rental requests based on conflicts that arise pertaining to the YMCA's own programming, training and/or facility use.
- Once confirmed, no reservation may be changed without the permission of the Facility Coordinator.
Contact our Rental Team, for assistance in booking your rental.
If Beaverton Hoop YMCA closes due to inclement weather, rescheduling of sports programming may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Facility Coordinator. If a customer notifies the facility and needs to reschedule due to inclement weather, a credit will be issued. The Beaverton Hoop YMCA will post weather closings or delays on our alerts that appear at the top of the website, on our Facebook page, and other news sources.