Our Spring Indoor Soccer League is designed for children ages 3–4 and in Kindergarten to grade 1. The Spring League runs from April 7–June 9. Teams will have two practices and then play a total of seven games on Saturdays, scheduled between 9 AM–6 PM. Events take place at various elementary schools in the Beaverton School District as well as the Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
|Registration Fee||Late Fees|
|3–4 Year old||$120||$145|
Spring Indoor Soccer Divisions
- Divisions are coed.
- Teams will have two Saturday practices before the first game (1 hour)
- Teams will play a total of 8 games.
- Practices and games will be held on Saturdays between 9 AM–6 PM and played in elementary schools within the Beaverton School District as well as the Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
- Once games start, teams will have a half-hour practice followed by a half-hour game.
- Participants will receive a team shirt
Refund Policy: All refund requests (less a $30 processing fee) must be made in writing prior to the first game. After this date no refunds will be granted. Please direct refund requests in writing to email@example.com. No changes will be made to rosters, practice or game schedules once they have been released.