Youth Indoor Soccer
Introducing young children to the growing sport of soccer. Our program is designed to help players learn and experience the fundamentals (receiving, passing, and shooting) and fun of the sport.
A $25 late fee will be assessed after registration deadline.
|3–4 Year old||$120|
Spring Indoor Soccer Divisions
- Divisions are coed.
- Teams will have two Saturday practices before the first game (1 hour)
- Teams will play a total of seven games.
- Practices and games will be held on Saturdays between 9 AM–6 PM and played in elementary schools within the Beaverton School District as well as the Beaverton Hoop YMCA.
- Once games start, teams will have a half-hour practice followed by a half-hour game.
- Participants will receive a team shirt
All withdraw/refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A processing fee of 30% will be applied to all refunds. Requests must be made prior to the start of any Westside YMCA Youth Sports Program. No refunds will be granted after the start date of the program.