Learn About our Center
- Easy freeway access right off of SR-500
- Convenient location tucked away just off of 4th Plain Boulevard
- Easy access to mass transit with a C-tran bus stop across the street
- Close proximity to shopping, restaurants and more as we are less than three miles to the Vancouver Mall
- Conveniently located less than two miles from the Clark County Family YMCA
- In our open door environment parents are welcome to visit any time
- Knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- Large classrooms with a total of eight classrooms that vary in size
- Three playgrounds with one partially covered. One playground is for wobblers and toddlers and two playgrounds for trans-preschool and preschool.
- Two working gardens, in the lower playground and in the middle playground entry way
- Neighborhood safety watch
- Secure entry
- For a list of days we are closed check out our Calendar
- Financial Assistance is available for families that qualify
- Accepts state assistance programs, including Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) is available for families that qualify
- Our center has achieved a level three in Early Achievers, Washington’s quality rating and improvement system for early childhood education providers
Health and Wellness
- Orchards Child Development Center is a child care location. If you are looking for a health and wellness (pool, fitness, etc.) location in Vancouver, WA, please visit our Clark County Regional Family YMCA.
"My son is taken care of and loved—and is meeting milestones everyday. I appreciate everything the YMCA does for my child."
—Orchards CDC Parent Testimonial