Take Time to Unwind
Are you yearning for some time to relax and recharge? The Women's Fall Retreat at YMCA Camp Collins is the perfect weekend escape. Enjoy various creative crafts or bring your own projects to work on. Experience the thrill of a zip line or the giant swing. Strengthen your body with activities such as yoga and hiking. Replenish your spirit with a massage or a walk along the river. Reconnect with friends and make new ones while nurturing your spirit, mind and body.
WELLNESS WEEKEND INFORMATION
The weekend begins Friday evening at 7 PM and concludes on Sunday at 12 PM.
Cost: $145 per person (includes meals, lodging and activities). Women 18 and older and chaperoned young ladies, grade 9 and up are welcome to attend.
ACTIVITIES & PROGRAMS
- Holiday craft projects: ornaments, cards, journals, votive candles and more
- Space to work on your own projects: sewing, holiday decorations, paper crafts, etc
- Hikes, walks and sits: take some time to relax in natures beauty
- Outdoor recreation: giant swing, zip line, high adventure course, archery
- Yoga & Nia classes, massage appointments available (additional charge for this service)
Our modern cabins sleep 14 people in bunk style beds. Each cabin features a half bath inside each cabin, carpeted radiant floor heat and 5 inch mattresses. A bathhouse with showers is centrally located.
Meals are served buffet style starting with Saturday breakfast through a light lunch on Sunday. Our trained kitchen staff is available to provide tasty home cooking. Vegetarian options are available at every meal. Special dietary needs may be met with advanced notification.
Please register by November 11, 2019