Train. Prepare. Save Lives.
Become a valued team member and save lives through our Red Cross Lifeguard Training. Train now for those summer job opportunities as a Certified Lifeguard.
This is a 4 day course that runs Dec. 27-30 from 10 AM–4 PM. Course candidates will become lifeguards by gaining the necessary skills needed to recognize, prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies.
- Lifeguard candidates must be 15 years or older by Dec. 27.
- This blended learning course includes an online and instructor led classroom skills session. The online portion must be completed before attending the in-class portion.
- Most learners complete the online portion in approximately 7 hours. It is recommended to begin the online session as soon as possible to ensure you have completed it prior to the in-person skill session.
- Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certifications
- Electronic manual
- Whistle, hip-pack and resuscitation mask