Investing for a Purpose
The Clark County Family YMCA is more than a gym with a pool but a place where a smile can impact lives, transform hearts and find hope for a better future. Our community is here for each other not just for a workout, a swim lesson, basketball game or paycheck and we are here for you too.
Our facility, programs and services are the tools we use to transform lives. Come experience the lasting impact our community has built by:
- Building community with isolated individuals
- Transforming "I can't" into "I can"
- Empowering children to be their best self
- Teaching generosity in time, talent and treasure
- Providing a judgment-free zone
- Allowing kids to be kids
- Developing our future leaders
Join us on Dec. 4 for a virtual event to increase the reach of Clark County Family YMCA.
Due to COVID-19, this year's event will be virtual. More details to come as we get closer to the event.
Contact Roger Button for more information at email@example.com or 360.258.3823.
More than a fitness facility or a place for children to play, our mission is to engage the entire person—spirit, mind and body—with the goal of leading them to become their best.