RAISE YOUR GAME
Come and cheer on your favorite Hoop League all stars and join us for a night of food, fun, and fundraising to support Beaverton Hoop YMCA's Annual Campaign.
Beaverton Hoop YMCA All Star Game and Skills Challenge Annual Fundraiser
Friday, May 10, 2019
Preregistration for challenges are required on our website or in person at the Beaverton Hoop YMCA Welcome Center. There will not be any registration at the event. Registration closes Tuesday, May 7 at 11:59 PM.
- $5 per person, or $10 per family.
FREE THROW CHALLENGE
- Participants will shoot as many free throws as they can in one minute, an receive one point for every free throw made.
HOT SHOT CHALLENGE
- Participants will have one minute to weave through cones and shoot from various positions on the floor. Rack up points based on the difficulty of the shot taken. The more difficult the shot, the more points you can get.
- Participants will go through a basketball obstacle course which will include shooting, dribbling and passing skills.
Dr Dish 3 Point Challenge
- Take on Dr Dish in a 3 point shootout.