Every Kid Can Come to Camp
Each year, YMCA Camp Collins sends hundreds of kids to camp through our annual campaign efforts. Project 374 is an initiative to generate funds to send 374 children to Camp Collins so they can experience all the camp has to offer. A nurturing environment, positive relationships, a healthy lifestyle and personal achievement are things all children should enjoy.
WHAT A GIFT WILL DO
- $300 provides a child with a week of Summer Day Camp
- $700 provides a youth with a week of Overnight Camp
- $1,200 provides a teen with a Teen Camp opportunity
GIFTS TO STAFF
We understand that you might want to give a gift to one of our staff members after their week with your camper. However, tipping of individual staff members is not permitted. You can show your appreciation though by making a donation to our “Kids to Camp” Scholarship Fund. Every summer YMCA Camp Collins offers scholarships and financial assistance for families who otherwise could not afford to send their children to camp. Our overall 2020 Annual Campaign goal is to raise $150,000 to send 374 kids to camp. Donate today to help send a child to camp.
As a volunteer based organization, YMCA Camp Collins offers several opportunities throughout the year for volunteers to devote their time and talents to camp.
- Annual Camp Clean-up Day in March
- Registered Nurses during the summer
- Scholarship Fund campaigners
- Garden attendants
- Alumni Committee
- Camp Store assistance
- Lead specialized programming
- Annual event task force
- Camp Collins Board Member
- After summer camp close down
- Home party host
- Social Media Maven
To volunteer, contact the camp office at 503.663.5813.