Summer Fun Starts Here
Registration for Summer Day Camps opens in April of each year with early bird prices available through mid May.
Online Registration is available for weekly Adventure and Breakaway Campers as well as Specialty Camps. Some locations may not be available for online registration. We offer financial assistance to low-income family households. Financial assistance is not retroactive. We evaluate the applications and will notify you of the amount awarded.
Note: All accounts are considered inactive unless you currently hold a membership pass to one of our health and wellness facilities.
Online registration is a two-step process.
- Register online for all weeks your child will be attending. See our quick guide for registering for multiple weeks easily.
- Complete the online health form for your Child Development Center or school site. Health forms must be completed for each child attending camp. Select your location from the list below.
HEALTH FORM INFORMATION
As part of your online registration, you will need to complete the Online Health Form. This form will be sent to you the next day after you register for summer camp.
To register via paper, please complete the paper registration and health form. For each child, please complete and submit a separate registration form with the appropriate fees. Please submit the form to the Child Development Center you are registering or to our office at the address below prior to camp.
Please return the paper registration and health form to the program office at least two weeks prior to the first day of camp. The forms should be mailed or emailed to email@example.com. Please do not send a fax.
Participants that are interested in part-time camp options should complete paper registration and health form and submit it to the address below. Part-time options for Specialty Camp programs are not available. Online registration is not available for part-time care.
- Getting Started
If you have already setup an online account, log in using the first box, "I want to sign into my account." If you have not created an online account log in using the second box, "I want so set up online access to my account."
If you are a current YMCA child care parent we probably do not have your birth date in our system, which we will need. The birth date we is for the primary adult account holder. If we don't have your birth date, please enter 01/01/1910. Yes, that makes you 107 years young. FYI, the personal information you input into the system is for yourself, not your child.
After you complete and submit your information you will receive a follow up email requesting you set a password.
To avoid being charged for the full amount for all weeks of camp you are registering for you will need to select Schedule Payments when checking out. By doing this you will be charged only for the deposits at initial registration. You will then be automatically charged the balance for the weeks attending on the day that it is due. Please remember that deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Account Information
When you use the online system you will be able to make a payment, get a receipt, check your balance and more.
If you aren't in our system please provide your email by signing up online. Once we have entered your email (give us three to five business days) you will receive your Login ID and PIN.
- Payment Process
- The balance for each camp week (camp rate, minus deposit) is due 14 days prior to the first day of the applicable session. A $35 deposit will be forfeited if payment is not made by the due date. A late fee of $15 may be applied to each session per child if payment is not received on time.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registrations received less than 14 days prior to the start of a session require payment in full.
- Registrations require 3 business days for processing.
- The YMCA accepts third party billing; contact us for details.
- Online registrants will automatically be charged weekly fees on the date due to the credit card they registered with.
YMCA Summer Day Camp Billing
9500 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 200
Portland, OR 97219
Oregon DHS/3rd party | 503.946.5005
Washington DSHS/3rd party | 503.382.4390
- Parent Handbook
Want tips for a great summer camp experience? Take a look inside our Parent Handbook on pages 29–30.
Please feel free to Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.327.0007 with any questions or concerns that you may have.
Summer Day Camp
9500 SW Barbur Boulevard, Suite #240
Portland, Oregon 97219